In this issue, I’d like to share how Context Institute’s Bright Future Now course and the Bright Future Network fit into the bigger picture of the transition into the Planetary Era – and how this all affects you.
- The Bright Future Now course enables its participants to shift their daily lives and their way of being closer to Planetary Era ways.
- The graduates from the course bring this shared experience into the Bright Future Network where they connect, collaborate, co-create and support each other as more effective and joyous agents of transformation.
- Taken together, all these network activities enhance and accelerate the worldwide transition into the Planetary Era.
So the graduates get it now and the world gets it sooner.
These may seem like bold claims yet it’s the kind of thing we’ve done for almost four decades through Context Institute.
- We started In Context, with its focus on “humane and sustainable culture,” in 1983 – the very early days of interest in sustainability.
- We were active citizen diplomats from 1985 to 1995 and contributed to a more peaceful transformation of the Soviet Union than most “experts” imagined was possible.
- We helped the American Institute of Architects launch mainstream, professional green building in the early 1990s.
- With Gaia Trust in 1991, we co-initiated the Global Ecovillage Networkthat has since grown to be a UN-recognized network of innovative communities on six continents.
It feels like we’re again ahead of the curve for the next big cultural wave. If you would like to get in on the ground floor – or simply get a heads-up about what’s coming – I encourage you to take a look at the Bright Future Now Overview.
With appreciation for all the good work you are already doing,
June 9, 2016
PS – If this is the first issue of CI News you have seen in a long time, then our switch to MailChimp is working. We used to do our own emailing but over the years it has become harder and harder for legitimate independent email to reach subscribers. Our apologies if you haven’t been getting your copy.